NAB summons ex-CM Sindh Qaim Ali Shah on March 27: sources

0
14

KARACHI: The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has summoned former chief minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah on March 27, ARY News reported Thursday.

According to sources, the NAB has issued notice to the former CM in a Thatta and Dadu Sugar Mills cases.

Shah has been directed to appear before the NAB at its old head office. The former CM has been asked by the NAB to bring along the sugar mills record.

Read also: “I am a low profile man,” says Qaim Ali Shah

Earlier in the day, Shah claimed that the National Accountability Bureau had been “directed to catch big fishes, but I am low profile man.”

Talking to media, Shah said the anti-graft watchdog sent him three notices but they were not based on truth. “Documents failed to prove me guilty.”

It has been reported these days that NAB has received directions from ‘higher authorities’ to catch big fishes, “but I am a small man”, claimed Shah.

The Sindh High Court (SHC) on Feb 7 had extended the pre-arrest bail of the Pakistan Peoples Party leader until March 21, in a case related to land allotment in Malir.

The Karachi chapter of the NAB had launched four investigations against Sindh government officers and others for illegally allotting 307 acres of land in the Malir riverbed to various beneficiaries.

According to a statement, 307 acres in the Malir riverbed were illegally allotted to various beneficiaries in violation of law and rules by way of fresh allotment and exchange after squeezing the boundaries of Malir river.

 

The post NAB summons ex-CM Sindh Qaim Ali Shah on March 27: sources appeared first on ARYNEWS.

Leave a Reply